The following steps take your order in the More online store with us:
- We confirm your order directly after the payment process by e-mail to you.
- Your order is transferred to the software of our shipping center. There it is also checked whether all data are entered correctly. In case of anomalies, our team will contact you to correct the data set together with you - usually these are missing house numbers or incomplete Packstation addresses.
- The products are collected and packed by our staff.
- Once your address label is printed, the order is considered "announced", now it is just waiting for pickup by one of our shipping partners.
- After pickup, the package moves through our shipping partner on the fastest way to you and is delivered to you, a branch or a desired partner or neighbor.
We always keep you informed about the expected delivery time and the current status of your orders. You will find all important information in the order overview and in your e-mail inbox.
As soon as your order is on its way to you, you will receive a shipping confirmation with an initial estimate of when exactly your order will arrive.
If your package has long since arrived according to the shipment tracking, but has not yet reached you, please check via the shipment tracking and also whether it has been delivered to a neighbor or a branch.
If not, and the shipping status has not changed for 5 days, please contact More Customer Service and we will contact the shipping partner to quickly find out where your order is. Prior to the expiration of these 5 days, shipping partners do not accept inquiries - and experience shows that even after a slight interruption, packages move on again in the following days.
So we ask you to be patient in case of a slight delay - thank you!