We are often asked whether you can continue to consume our More products if you are planning to have a child, are already pregnant or are breastfeeding. The answer is relatively simple:
Healthy routines during pregnancy too, but no calorie deficit!
Of course, it makes sense to continue to pay attention to your health, especially during pregnancy and breastfeeding. So feel free to use Chunky Flavour and Zerups and all other light food products to cut down on sugar. Also pay attention to your daily protein requirement of 2g per kilogram of body weight and continue to use Total Protein, More Clear or our More Clear Glow Peptides with the Beauty and Health Plus.
Note: We strongly advise you not to go into a calorie deficit during pregnancy and breastfeeding. This means that if you enjoy doing our MPF (More Protein Fasting), you should pause it as soon as you want to have children.
As we said, we always recommend a healthy lifestyle and adherence to routines (cutting down on sugar, 2g protein per kg body weight, 500g vegetables daily and sufficient exercise), but not a diet with a calorie deficit during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Which products should I avoid during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
You should avoid the following products:
Skin Structure Formula: we only recommend this after breastfeeding, simply because the plant extracts have not yet been tested on pregnant or breastfeeding women and therefore cannot be guaranteed to be 100% safe.
If you want to do something about your skin, we recommend our More Clear Glow Peptides.
- Curcu-More: again, unfortunately there is a lack of safety data.
- Female Bloodsugar Support: again, unfortunately there is no safety data on the chromium it contains.
- Cycle Balance: also applies here - unfortunately there is no safety data on the monk's pepper it contains.
- Protein Iced Coffee: Iced coffee contains caffeine. The recommendations and statements on caffeine during pregnancy and while breastfeeding differ. We are not making any recommendations and simply want to draw your attention to the caffeine content in protein iced coffee.
- More Sleep: Opinions also differ on the subject of melatonin. The official recommendation (NHS = National Health Service) is: please consult your doctor and get clarification.
Which capsule combination is the right one during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
Pregnancy Support: Here you will find a detailed article + FAQ with questions from the community.
Essentials O3-D3-K2: Here you can find a detailed article + FAQ with questions from the community.
More Biotic: Here you can find a detailed article + FAQ with questions from the community.